Creation begins with curiosity, and curiosity leads to discovery. The Science Exhibition is a platform to explore the timeline of scientific innovation. This is an opportunity to showcase your dream working-models that you have always envisioned. Innovate, execute and sow the seeds for the Golden Era of science and technology that is just around the corner!
GUIDELINES FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
- Unlimited number of entries are allowed per institution
- The entries need to be sent by the teacher/student coordinator only
- The best team will be selected for the event based on the synopsis
- The registration should be sent in the following format:
Synopsis: (in a word document)
Aim- 1 or 2 lines
Principle- 1 or 2 lines
Design – (optional) can be a circuit diagram, flow chart, pictures, etc.
Summary- should explain the complete project in 200 to 250 words.
Names of the team members – Mr. / Ms. Name (in capitals) (the names as sent with the synopsis will be used while making the certificates)
Institution and Faculty details:
Email id (preferably official email id)
Institutions postal address
Institution contact number
- Outstation teams must send in a request for accommodation on campus, by writing into firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the mail as: accommodation requirement.
- Registrations can be done following any of the below mentioned methods
- Selected team list will be announced on or before 14th August 2019. Confirmation of selection will be sent to the same Email ID through which the synopsis was received.
GUIDELINES FOR THE SELECTED TEAMS
Every project which gets short listed entitles its makers a Participation Certificate.
1. Every team will be provided with a fully furnished executive stall (3m x 2m) to display their project.
2. All stalls will be provided with spot-lighting and requests for a dark environment (if needed) should be clearly mentioned in the synopsis.
3. There cannot be overlap of team members.
4. Participants should carry their college or school ID cards.
5. The selected teams need to prepare charts/banners related to the project work. Time allotted for each team for presentation is 5-6 minutes.
6. Electricity will be provided in the stalls. Any other requirements for the conduction of the experiment should be mentioned during the submission of the synopsis.
7. Only one plug point will be provided. If needed, the teams need to bring in their own spike busters.
8. Judgement will be based on the concept, model, overall presentation and explanation of the project.
9. Selected teams will be expected to give proof of their project (video/photo) on or before 18th of August, 2019.
10. One member per team must be present inside the designated stall at all times. The college management will not be responsible for any loss of property
11. Participants should be present at the venue by 8.00 AM and projects should be demo ready by 9.00 AM
12. Any sort of misconduct will lead to disqualification.
Runners Up:Rs. 5,000
Project for display
Last date for submission of synopsis : August 7, 2019
Date of announcement of selected teams : August 14, 2019
Last date for submission of proof of project for selected teams: August 18, 2019
The event is on August 24,2019
- Lunch will be provided to the participants and the accompanying faculties.
- For teams from outstation: food will be provided within the campus from 23rd August 2019 2:00 P.M. to 24th August 2019 6:00 P.M.The accommodation details will be sent to the email ID once the team is selected.
For more Info Please Contact:
Niharika: +91 8431434140